Suravatsala Foundations invites you to participate in our programmes and initiatives, by leveraging your unique skills.Work with us – find your own unique way to become a part of the growing Suravatsala Foundations.
Volunteering can be an exciting, growing, enjoyable experience. It is truly gratifying to serve a cause, practice one’s ideals, work with people, solve problems, see benefits, and know one had a hand in them Volunteering for a cause can be a very satisfying experience. We encourage individuals and corporates to invest their time and volunteer with us to help us reach our objectives. Some opportunities for volunteering can be direct where you would be interacting directly with the beneficiaries of our projects and some opportunities can be indirect where you could use your skills and talents to help us improve our services.
The areas where you can contribute:
- Counsel elderly people, staff, parents and differently abled persons
- Co-ordinate and manage community programs along with our staff and ensure deliverables as per plan
- Accompany our people on exposure visits and field trips in and around Bengaluru
- Create visibility and participate in fundraising activities
- Support us as we work on marketing plans, communication packages and events